Wednesday, August 7, 2019

State of Funk

It's been a while since my last post and honestly it's because I've been in a state of funk lately. Work has not been challenging and life has been somewhat boring. I've done nothing but work, eat, sleep, and repeat, however I have been trying to do some crafts to try and get out of this funk, which I will share below. I'm ready for Austin to start school and for the seasons to change. I love FALL in Michigan. It's time for apple cider, donuts, leaves to change colors, temperatures to drop, pumpkin patches, and Halloween! 


Below are ceramic coasters I made for Halloween using Cricut infusible ink. The ink seeps into the material so it's smooth to the touch unlike vinyl would be. It was very simple to do and so satisfying to complete a project. I've been making some leather earrings and working on a diamond painting as well. I will share more in the upcoming weeks. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: